Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New monsters






Well...... Tameka and her bitch, Usher brought a lil monster into the world. God forbid that child be hideous, it's already got alot going against it. But then again... does anyone really care about them anymore. The hype on the marriage and fiasco has passed.






I also want to kno when the media will focus on a new spot of a womans body to play up. This ass thing is getting out hand. I'm tired of looking at my butt in the mirror trying to see if it measures up to that VIDGe-YO ho. I say we focus on the stomach. Too many chuny bitches in belly shirts. I wish i could find a pic.... wait. lemme look.



LOLLLL. so it's no fat stomach in a belly shirt but I couldnt help but laugh at her sexy pose! It looks like that weird ass lil kid that just stares at you from across the room for 3 hours. Her wonk game is crazy!

No comments:

 
The Budget fashionista Presents: ProjectBlog